Residential Air Conditioning Warranty
1. The Company will warrant component damages due only to component quality or production error for a period of one year from the installation date.
2. The warranty does not include checking and cleaning services.
3. In the event of machine failure, the Company will check and repair the machine free of charge within the first year of a warranty period, provided the user has properly used the air conditioner in accordance with the instructions in the user manual.
4. All outdoor condensing unit PCBs for every model of Room Air R32 inverter and evaporators for every model of R32 air conditioners have three-year warranties, covering service fee, inspection fee, and repair and parts fee.
5. All ROOM AIR and SKY AIR 8,500 – 49,400 BTU compressors have a five-year warranty, not covering service fee, inspection fee, and repair and parts fee after the first one year.
6. The Company will not warrant damages caused by an installation that is not performed by the Company or authorized dealers.
7. The Company will not be responsible under the above conditions for the repair or replacement of any parts or equipment of the machine not performed by the Company or authorized dealers.
8. The Company will not be responsible for damages during the warranty period caused by:
- 8.1 Improper use.
- 8.2 Correction or modification.
- 8.3 Moving and transportation.
- 8.4 Accidents or natural disasters such as flood, fire, earthquake, etc.
- 8.5 Non-standard power usage.
9. The Company does not have a return policy for the whole set of fan coils and/or condensing units.
10. If air conditioners are installed in a foreign country, the warranty will be terminated.
11. If the warranty card is lost, has erasing, scratching, or correcting marks, or does not have sufficient detail, the buyer will be responsible for the costs incurred by services and repairs, even during the warranty period (warranty card will not reissued if lost).